Healingsonghome

This is my healing journal.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

been a while

I know I have not done a post in a very long time. At least, it seems like nearly five months is a long time. (Smile)

The truth is, I haven't felt very creative until lately, and I really have not had the urge to work on blogging for a while, until recently.

I'm still working. What with all the changes that are going on in the economy, I'm afraid I might not make enough to actually pay taxes this year, because expenses are what they have to be , still there, and massage clients for a while were where they had to be, nearly non-existent except for regulars and a few new ones.

Bert is still working at Charlie's Pub and Grill, though lately, I've begun to pray that God would get him out of there. The hours are crappy for a number of reasons. First of all, he's only working approximately twenty-five to thirty hours a week. Secondly, they're night time hours, which means we're not doing as much musically. But, that's okay. I think I needed a break from doing much musically for a while. I'm believeing gigs will pick up again, once life gets back to a normal routine.

We finished getting what we could from Mom's estate in May. Plenty of pottery, artwork, and of course all the music that no one wanted. Thus, my music colection has drastically expanded.

This year, we finally purchased our tandem bike that we had been meaning to purchase and couldn't last year, due to none being available. Apparently, companies that make tandem bikes, only make a certain amount to be sold each year. More's the pitty. I think more husbands and wives could learn about the art of communicating if they had a bike.

Anyway, this is just a general catch up note to say, I'm back to doing this on a regular basis. Thanks for dropping by.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home